"Wszystkie zamieszczone teksty są naszego autorstwa. Nie zgadzamy się na kopiowanie ich i rozpowszechnianie w dowolnej formie bez naszej wiedzy i zgody!"

24 marca 2011

Oto lista 10:ciu płyt które polecam do posłuchania :)

1. My Chemical Romance - The Black Parade(2006)(Single: Welcome To The Black Parade, Famous Last Words, I Don't Love You, Teenagers )

2. 30 Seconds To Mars - A Beautiful Lie(2005)(Single: Attack, The Kill, From Yesterday, A Beautiful Lie )

3. 30 Seconds To Mars - This Is War(2009)(Single: Kings And Queens, This Is War, Closer To The Edge, Hurricane)

4. Alesana - Where Myth Fades To Legend(2008)(Single: Seduction)

5. My Chemical Romance - Danger Days:The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys(2010)(Single: Na Na Na(Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na), The Only Hope For Me Is You, Sing, Planetary(Go!))

6. HIM - Razorblade Romance(1999)(Single: You Sweet 666, Poison Girl, Join Me In Death, Right Here In My Arms, Wicked Game, Gone With The Sin)

7. Alesana - On Frail Wings Of Vanity And Wax(2006)(Przepraszam ale nie znalazłam singli)

8. My Chemical Romance - Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge(2004)(Single: I'm Not Okay, Helena, The Ghost Of You)

9. My Chemical Romance - I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love(2002)(Single: Honey This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two Of Us, Vampires Will Never Hurt You)

10. 30 Seconds To Mars - 30 Seconds To Mars(2002)(Single: Capricorn(A Brand New Name), Edge Of The Earth)


Miłego słuchania:)
Pozdrawiam=)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Prosimy o NIE reklamowanie swoich blogów w komentarzach!